- Novartis appeals dispute over Neupogen copycat to Supreme Court
- A key federal appeals court decision concerning biologic drugs will unnecessarily delay biosimilar versions from entering the market, potentially costing consumers billions of dollars, Swiss pharmaceutical company Novartis AG said in a request for U.S. ...
- Sandoz Sued for Cutting Short BPCIA “Patent Dance” for Neulasta Biosimilar
- In the first two cases, one involving the autoimmune-disease drug Enbrel and the other involving the cancer drug Neupogen, Sandoz tried to bypass the patent litigation provisions of the BPCIA entirely.
- The Hill Has Eyes on Biosimilars
- In the six years since the passage of the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act, only one biosimilar—Sandoz's Zarxio, a biosimilar of Amgen's Neupogen (filgrastim)—has been cleared by the agency. Last month, the FDA's Arthritis Advisory ...
- Novartis to Begin Selling Copy of Amgen's Neupogen in US
- Basel, Switzerland-based Novartis's move followed the decision Wednesday by the U.S.
- What Amgen's sBLA for Expanded Enbrel Use Means for the Company
- Biosimilar for Amgen's blockbuster drug Neupogen entered the US market in September last year. The biosimilar, called Zarxio, was developed by Novartis and launched at a price 15% lower than that of the branded Neupogen. The launch of a cheaper ...
Neupogen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neupogen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesorigin of wicca
morrigan aensland anime
whitewater whitewater craft
lincoln county washington