A selection of articles related to neural kinesiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Neural Kinesiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neural Kinesiology.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Receptive. Element: Earth. Solid lt. blue/turquoise. Gentle, friendly, calming, soothing; Opens throat, heart, and solar plexus centers for self-expression, artistic creativity, healing. Throat, thyroid, nerve and brain paths. Reduces self-damaging behavior,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Neural Kinesiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neural Kinesiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Using a cellphone during workout may decrease results, study shows
- The neural activity of using devices with screens diminishes the ability to do other movements.
- In Georgia, a Pioneer of Integration Guides the Merger of an HBCU and a 2-Year
- The other two faculty members in the cluster, Melissa Hagan, an assistant professor of psychology, and Charmayne Hughes, an associate professor of kinesiology, have expertise in children and trauma, and the effects of trauma on the body.
- 2015 commencement in photos
- Chilly, overcast weather greeted this year's December graduates — but the clouds didn't put a damper on the happy smiles and tears as several thousand students celebrated achieving their degrees.
- Reverse-engineering the brain to improve machine learning
- The researchers will attempt to improve the performance of neural networks. Currently, man-made neural nets process information in one direction, from input nodes to output nodes.
Neural Kinesiology Topics
Related searchesatisha preaching in sumatra and tibet
death signs of approaching death
shen gong wu danger sneakers
wingspan wingspan of aircraft