A selection of articles related to neuralgia.
Original articles from our library related to the Neuralgia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neuralgia.
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Astrological Emphasis: Taurus, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Taurus: April, 21st- May, 20th. This article applies to Taurans during 2001. General Taurus is the first Earth sign; it is characterised by the fact that people born under this sign love having solidity they can count on -such...
Astrology >> Taurus
Neuralgia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neuralgia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pudendal Neuralgia Pudendal Neuralgia
- Pudendal neuralgia is pain in the area supplied by the pudendal nerve.
- Practice Parameter: Treatment of postherpetic neuralgia
- Abstract—A systematic review of the literature on postherpetic neuralgia was performed. The authors velopment of a rash.
- Treatment of Postherpetic Neuralgia - American Academy of
- AAN Evidence-Based Guideline Summary for CLINICIANS. TREATMENT OF. POSTHERPETIC NEURALGIA.
- 1 Gamma Knife Surgery for Trigeminal Neuralgia: Outcomes and
- of Gamma surgery for the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia.
Suggested News Resources
- Salman Khan to Get Treatment in the US for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- The 45-year old confirmed rumors that he suffers from a medical condition known as trigeminal neuralgia, which is a facial nerve disorder that causes unbearable pain in the face and jaw.
- I'm going now to US for surgery: Salman
- We already knew it was Trigeminal Neuralgia. However, they got to know where it comes from. Then we did the angiography.
- Comment on "Incidence of Postherpetic Neuralgia After Combination Treatment
- The article by Lapolla et al 1 demonstrates important practice gaps in the management of acute herpes zoster and the prevention of postherpetic neuralgia (PHN).
- GSK files Horizant sNDA with FDA
- Horizant extended-release tablets are indicated for the management of postherpetic neuralgia (PHN) in adults patients. GSK holds commercialization rights and certain development rights for gabapentin enacarbil in the US.
- Nelline imparts gems of wisdom in debut book
- TRIGEMINAL Neuralgia is not an illness or term one would hear about every day. It's a nerve disorder and causes those who suffer from it to experience stabbing or electric shock-like pain in parts of the face.
Suggested Web Resources
- Neuralgia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Neuralgia is pain in one or more nerves that occurs without stimulation of pain receptor (nociceptor) cells.
- Neuralgia: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Postherpetic neuralgia and trigeminal neuralgia are the two most common forms of neuralgia.
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (Facial Pain) Causes and Treatments
- Feb 10, 2009 WebMD looks at trigeminal neuralgia, a type of facial pain.
- Postherpetic neuralgia - MayoClinic.com
- Postherpetic neuralgia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of this painful complication of shingles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestransitive closure corollary
rich and catflap
front crawl start
battery park city history
culture of japan music