A selection of articles related to neuralgia.
Original articles from our library related to the Neuralgia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neuralgia.
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Astrological Emphasis: Taurus, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Taurus: April, 21st- May, 20th. This article applies to Taurans during 2001. General Taurus is the first Earth sign; it is characterised by the fact that people born under this sign love having solidity they can count on -such...
Astrology >> Taurus
Neuralgia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neuralgia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pelvic Pain: How Prostatitis Differs from Pudendal Neuralgia
- Pelvic pain in men can have a number of different underlying causes.
- Weinmann: Trigeminal Neuralgia -- One Helluva Headache!
- Now comes Trigeminal Neuralgia, known in medical neurological parlance as a particularly vicious type of headache, so severe that some victims contemplate suicide.
- Analysis: Gabapentin vs. Carbamazepine for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- The superiority of gabapentin over carbamazepine in treating the chronic nerve condition trigeminal neuralgia remains inconclusive, according to the findings in a new meta-analysis published in the journal Pain Practice.
- He couldn't eat, drink or work. And doctors couldn't explain his searing pain.
- One day in yoga class, Carol Pace was describing her husband's symptoms when a woman said that her mother had suffered from something that sounded similar: The condition was called tic douloureux — the old name for trigeminal neuralgia, or TN.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesatonality composing atonal music
list of patriotic songs jordan
calvin and hobbes art and academia
union for rebirthsankarist movement