A selection of articles related to neurochemistry.
Original articles from our library related to the Neurochemistry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neurochemistry.
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
Neurochemistry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neurochemistry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Medical community mobilizing against legalized marijuana in Massachusetts
- Bertha Madras, a professor of psychobiology in the Department of Psychiatry and chair of the Division of Neurochemistry at Harvard Medical School, said that states that have legalized pot have reported increased usage among under-age users. For example ...
- Reduced sleep duration mediates decreases in striatal D2/D3 receptor
- Imaging dopamine transmission in cocaine dependence: link between neurochemistry and response to treatment. Am J Psychiatry 2011; 168: 634–641. | Article | PubMed | ISI |; Michaelides M, Thanos PK, Kim R, Cho J, Ananth M, Wang GJ et al.
- Can Nicotine Be Good for You?
- Sorting through patients' uses of psychoactive substances, from cocaine to alcohol to coffee, leaves me with an appreciation of the wildly different neurochemistry of people's brains.
- Reducing Nerve Pain With Less Risk Of Addiction
- Their work was published in Journal of Neurochemistry. Sciatic nerve pain, or sciatica, causes pain in the lower back, buttocks or back of the leg, and is often caused by a herniated disc in the spine or a pinched nerve.