A selection of articles related to neurodevelopmental therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Neurodevelopmental Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neurodevelopmental Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Neurodevelopmental Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neurodevelopmental Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Effects of Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT)
- AACPDM Evidence Report: Effects of Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT) for Cerebral Palsy. Initial Publication in Database: July 2001.
- Neuro-developmental Treatment of Adults with Hemiplegia
- Neuro-developmental. Treatment of Adults with. Hemiplegia.
- Effect of intensive neurodevelopmental treatment in gross motor
- neurodevelopmental treatment in gross motor function of children with cerebral palsy.
- AUTHORIZATION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY: I - NTS Pediatric Therapy
- I hereby authorize Neurodevelopmental Therapy Services, Inc.
Suggested News Resources
- David & Margaret fundraiser to honor long-time executive director Charles Rich
- And The Learning Enhancement Center opened in 1990 offering neurodevelopmental therapy. During the years, the mission has changed but has always remained faithful to helping young people in need.
Suggested Web Resources
- NTS Pediatric Therapy
- Therapy From The Heart Follow Us! Add Us! Home · About Us · Services welcome!