- "Neuromancer" Author William Gibson Warps Comics, Reality in IDW's "Archangel"
- A modern master of science fiction plans to bring his immense talents to the world of comics this May. "Neuromancer" and "The Difference Engine" author William Gibson will write the four-issue "Archangel" limited series for comic readers thanks to IDW ...
- Oculus Rift games: A hands-on field guide
- There are a lot of games for the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset. Like, a lot. Forty-one so far.
- The Forward-Thinking Genius Of Neuromancer
- Back in 1984, the then 35-year-old William Gibson finished Neuromancer, his first novel, in what he describes as “blind animal terror”.
- Classic Cyberpunk Saga In BOOM!'s TURNCOAT #1 Preview
- Paknadel & Trakhanov's Turncoat will scratch that itch you have for dark sci-fi like Blade Runner, The Forever War, and Neuromancer. What It Is: 300 years since humanity was brutally subjugated by the alien race known simply as the Management.
- The Vocabularist: How we use the word cyber
- Theoreticians of cyberspace such as Howard Rheingold acknowledge that the word comes from the science fiction writing of William Gibson, particularly his 1984 novel Neuromancer. Its hero longs to return to the online world from which he has been ...
Neuromancer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neuromancer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesplanet waves recording sessions
melbourne cup handicap
masters of the universe characters
elimination reaction e2 mechanism