Neurostructural Integration Technique
A selection of articles related to neurostructural integration technique.
Original articles from our library related to the Neurostructural Integration Technique. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Neurostructural Integration Technique.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- A Walking Meditation
- A different, but quick meditation! This technique involves a "think on your feet" type of meditation. Also employs a "rhythmic" touch which you can modify yourself to fit the situation. We are gonna try the walking meditation. It employs...
Mind >> Meditation
Neurostructural Integration Technique is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neurostructural Integration Technique books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Emmett Technique: Because You Wouldn't Call a Plumber to Fix Your Electricity
- The Emmett Technique has been available as a complementary therapy for pain and injuries in the UK since 2007. It works with specific activation points called Emmett points which are not the same as shiatsu or other trigger points.
- The road to recovery: a first-hand account of beating chronic fatigue syndrome
- Working with physiotherapist Frances Curtis from Mediclinic City Hospital, I had 10 sessions of a pain relief treatment called Neurostructural Integration Technique, which also increases energy levels. Step Eight: Personal trainer.
- Good vibrations: Cortical oscillations modulated by sensory, environmental
- "We were motivated to explore a single model that would explain these findings from independent experiments in order to learn more about cortical integration of the external and internal worlds," she adds.
- School-age effects of the newborn individualized developmental care and
- The current study tested effectiveness into school-age for preterms with intrauterine growth restriction regarding executive function (EF), electrophysiology (EEG) and neurostructure (MRI). ...