- Scientists develop new optical technique to observe neurotransmitter activity
- "Understanding how we accomplish complex tasks, such as learning and memory, requires us to look at how our brains transmit key signals -- called neurotransmitters -- across synapses from one neuron to another," said David Sulzer, PhD, professor of ...
- Fluorescent false neurotransmitter reveals functionally silent dopamine
- To elucidate the spatial dynamics and heterogeneity of individual dopamine boutons, we developed fluorescent false neurotransmitter 200 (FFN200), a vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2) substrate that selectively traces monoamine exocytosis in ...
- Exercise boosts brain activity
- “This is your body on exercise,” according to the findings of a new imaging study. Your heart and lungs work harder, of course. But the real surprise is how the exercise produces surges of more neurotransmitters that rev up brain function.
- AlphaGo Will Enable Us To Enhance Human Capabilities
- Reinforcement learning in humans is when positive feedback triggers the neurotransmitter dopamine as a reward signal for the brain. Computers can be programmed to work in the same way, but the positive rewards come in the form of numbers when the ...
- Cats and dogs
- He's probably right, too, although your mileage may differ. Zak's book, "The Moral Molecule," expounds upon the wonders of oxytocin, a neurotransmitter that gives people the warm fuzzies when people they love (or attractive Italians) embrace them.
Neurotransmitter is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neurotransmitter books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshydrazine molecular structure
creep deformation diffusional creep
mobile suit gundam compilation movies
x-ray medical uses