- Neuticles to Launch World's First Implant Within an Implant
- Gregg Miller, inventor of patented Neuticles for pets said a new product dubbed NeuticlesID will be available in July.
- Neuticles: Dogs 'Need' Testicle Implants, Says Inventor (PHOTOS)
- And this week, the inventor of Neuticles -- surgically implanted prosthetic testicles -- told HuffPost Weird News that dogs psychologically and emotionally need their testicles, whether or not the sex organ is actually pumping the pup full of testosterone.
- Reporter's Notebook: Pawdicures and Neuticles -- Inside the World of Dog
- You want to watch the Super Bowl or March Madness in high def or you want to have Sparky packing a pair?" And plenty of pet owners are opting for the latter. Nearly a million Neuticles have been implanted in pets around the world.
- Neuticles: Fake Testicles for Your Pet
- Okay, this takes the cake for being weird, as well as a bizarre use of up to $800 — testicular implants for animals that have been neutered. The price depends on whether you buy small, medium or large.
- Fake Testicles for Dogs: Are They Ever a Good Idea?
- In recent years, however, it has become a more popular route, thanks to a brand of silicone testicular implants called Neuticles.
Neuticles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Neuticles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
striking clock rack striking
sulfur notable characteristics
derby towns and villages