- The world's oldest sanctuaries
- Excavations and pottery and other animal finds near the eastern Turkish sites of Gobekli Tepe, and Nevali Cori, by Klaus Schmidt and Harald Hauptmann between 1964 and 1988, have dated these sites, which lie southeast and north of Sanliurfa (formerly ...
- Letters: Ancient hatred stalks the land once more
- I work in an office. I go to football. I like eating out.
- The World's First Temple
- Hauptmann's team discovered graves at Nevali Cori, and Schmidt is reasonably confident that burials lie somewhere in the earliest layers of Göbekli Tepe.
- Die Landwirtschaft kam über die Türkei nach Europa
- Stockholm – Die sogenannte Anatolien-Hypothese besagt, dass sich die Landwirtschaft und damit eine sesshafte, bäuerliche Lebensweise vor 9500 bis 8000 Jahren über Anatolien nach Europa ausbreitete (und mit ihr eine indogermanische Ursprache).
Nevali Cori is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nevali Cori books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nevali Cori Topics
Related searcheslist of most common surnames norway
meaning of dreams about forest
barolo grappa di barolo
21 number in mathematics
pure pwnage easter eggs