- Schieffer: GOP "will be replaced by something new" after election
- Bob Schieffer has covered every presidential election since 1964. That's 14 and counting -- each one different, and none quite like this one.
- Irritated Irrigation NZ rejects call for five-year ban on new water schemes
- Lobby group Irrigation NZ has hit back at calls for a five-year ban on new irrigation schemes in the wake of the dairy downturn as being out of step with who reaps the benefit from them.
- Two new water parks for southeast region
- The water parks will “activate green spaces and will provide a place to cool off”. TWO water parks would be built in Logan under plans to be announced by mayoral candidate Luke Smith today. Cr Smith said if he was elected on Saturday he wanted a water ...
- New water supply, water disposal rates approved in Belarus
- MINSK, 14 March (BelTA) – Belarus President Alexander Lukashenko approved of new utility rates on 14 March, BelTA has learned. In accordance with the instruction of the head of state, the working group including representatives of the government, the ...
- Village of Lewiston looks at new water meters
- LEWISTON — The village board of trustees is looking into purchasing new water meters for residents. At a work session last week, the board was given a presentation by Scott Little of Lock City Supply Inc. and Shauna Griffin of Badger Meter, Inc.
Newater is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Newater books and related discussion.