Newly Industrialized Countries
A selection of articles related to newly industrialized countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Newly Industrialized Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Newly Industrialized Countries.
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury. 21:2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. 21:3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they...
New Testament >> Luke
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: 32:3...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Newly Industrialized Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Newly Industrialized Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Can Thailand's Junta Reverse its Economic Decline?
- While Thailand is still attracting new FDI, a Japan International Cooperation Agency report recently rated Thailand among the bottom five countries in Asia where Japanese companies were likely to invest in new industrial production. Exports account for ...
- Suffering From Trumphobia? Get Over It
- Most economists now agree that wage stagnation in the U.S. and other advanced countries is caused by imports from China and other newly industrialized countries.
- The 'Asian tigers' aren't what they used to be
- But Japan isn't the only country in Asia facing a demographic cliff. The Asian Tigers are too.
- "Mr. Trudeau Goes to Washington"
- Before joining Siskinds, he practiced securities law in the New York and Paris offices of a major Wall Street law firm. Last year, he was named by Canadian ... SHARMINI PERIES, EXEC.
- Baltimore Sun omits Flowers, other Greens from voter guide
- Maryland Green Party U.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.