- The joy of invented languages, from Nadsat to Newspeak
- The joy of invented languages, from Nadsat to Newspeak. NuqneH to Klingon speakers! (Hello, to everyone else.
- Road divot found in southwest Omaha neighborhood
- OMAHA, Neb. —Omaha police say a divot was found in the road on Deauville Drive. Officer Ryan Miller found the divot around 10:30 p.
- Peak Coal: How Much Remains Economically Recoverable?
- The eventual peak in world fossil fuel output is a potentially serious problem for human civilization. Many people have studied this problem, including Jean Laherrere, Steve Mohr, Paul Pukite (aka Webhubbletelescope), and David Rutledge. I have found ...
- Ivy League jazz in Redwood City
- A senior majoring in history, Dubovoy is also a member of the jazz-informed all-undergraduate group Newspeak. The quartet will be playing Angelica's in Redwood City at 7:30 p.m.
- Progressive 'Values' and Election 2016
- In “1984,” Big Brother's NewSpeak uses ordinary words to mean different things at different times. The objective is to confuse his subjects.
Newspeak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Newspeak books and related discussion.