A selection of articles related to nguni culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Nguni Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nguni Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Nguni Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nguni Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mujuru Speaks On Pfebve Murder
- “Please find herewith same allegations by Eliot Pfebve when Elliot Manyika died,” wrote Mujuru's official secretariat, Bright Matonga and Sylvester Nguni.
- Stunning Photos Of Models With Albinism Capture The Beauty In Breaking Convention
- "We are still called isishawa [a Zulu word for a person who is cursed] and inkawu [an Nguni word for 'white baboon']." ... Through his series, Dingwall hopes to dispel the negative myths and taboos associated with albinism in South African culture.
- Experimental young artists at work
- The woman's attire also says more about her culture. The use of red is important to the painting because it has proven to get the contemporary art sold. His other painting is called Nguni Cattle and it is mixed media.
- BLACK HISTORY MONTH: Bajan artform of stick licking
- 2500 BC; Nigeria, Chad and Niger – Dambe; South Africa – Nguni; Sudan – Nuba; and Ethiopia – Surma peoples. bajan-stick-licking-main-pix Central Africa (Zaire and Angola) has always had a big tradition ...
- Find out more about Impundulu, the Lightning Bird
- The “lightning bird”, in Zulu both impundulu and inyoni yezulu (“bird of the heavens”) appears to manifest in two distinct ways in Nguni culture.
Nguni Culture Topics
Related searcheshokkien mee singapore
jani lane celebrity fit club
jimmy key hall of fame potential
the flower of scotland gaelic lyrics
eminem personal life
russian roulette odds