A selection of articles related to nguni culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Nguni Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nguni Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Nguni Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nguni Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- NGUNI CATALOG
- South Africa is steeped in tradition and culture and the aim of Nguni Heritage Foundation is to emphasize these concepts.
- The reception of Genesis 1-3 in Nguni culture /
- The map of the Nguni language group is described and the culture and belief system of the. Nguni speaking Hebrew Bible and the Nguni religious culture.
- The Swazi, like the Zulu, form part of the. Northern Nguni. Their culture is rich in traditions and ceremonies frequently take place to mark special occasions.
- Social construction and cultural meanings of STI/HIV-related
- Social construction and cultural meanings of.
- THE PSYCHO-EDUCATIONAL USE OF NARRATIVE THERAPY
- them. The aim of therapy in this research is to open up space for Nguni speaking children, who in their culture, are not allowed to express their feelings freely.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- The Nguni People of South Africa - English Blog | By South Africa
- Mar 19, 2011 Much of this has changed especially with urbanization. Despite this, the Nguni culture and tradition has remained intact.
- ISLAMIC CULTURE AMONGST THE NGUNI (XHOSA & ZULU
- This article intends to explore the existence of Islamic culture amongst the Nguni (Xhosa and Zulus) peoples.
- Kruger People | The Nguni - Zulu, Swazi & Ndebele
- Learning Centre Culture Nguni The Nguni peoples are classified into three large subgroups, the Northern Nguni, the Southern Nguni, and the Ndebele.
- South Africa Languages and Culture
- South African Languages and Culture The Black population is divided into four major ethnic groups, namely Nguni, Sotho, Shangaan-Tsonga and Venda.
- Shangaan - Tsonga | Nguni People, Tribe | South Africa...
- The Shangaan were a mixture of Nguni (a language group which includes Swazi, .
Nguni Culture Topics
pokmon manga series
dodge county georgia cities and towns
abolitionism notable abolitionists
law of return controversy