- Sports and leisure gear among stolen property recovered in Ngunnawal raid
- Flat screen TVs, golf clubs and even skiing equipment recovered by police in a raid on a Ngunnawal property on Tuesday could be linked to a series of underground car park burglaries in Canberra's north. Bicycles, fishing roads and power tools were also ...
- Symphony in the Park: Babe
- From left, Roy Clarke of Newcastle, Lyn Wilson of Ngunnawal and Cybelle Holmes of Fraser. Photo: Melissa Adams. From left, Shakira Brown,13 and Shanisha Johnson,5 both of Macgregor.
- Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull cries during TV interview with Stan Grant
- Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has been moved to tears while telling the story of an elderly Indigenous woman who recalls her mother singing to her in the dying Ngunnawal language as a child. Mr Turnbull heard of the Moss Vale woman while learning a ...
- Turnbull Ngunnawal speech 'on par with Rudd's Sorry': Wyatt
- Malcolm Turnbull's gesture of addressing parliament in the Ngunnawal language signifies a different approach to indigenous affairs that puts the speech on par with Paul Keating's Redfern speech and Kevin Rudd's apology to the stolen generations, says ...
- Firefighters battle Ngunnawal house fire
- A Ngunnawal house was well alight when fire crews arrived to battle a blaze that broke out on Monday night. ACT Fire & Rescue was called to the Jandamarra Street property at 9.55pm.
Ngunnawal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ngunnawal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.