- RNZAF NH90 embarks on first deployment
- Two of New Zealand's NH Industries NH90 rotorcraft have embarked on their maiden deployment, supporting aid delivery to Fiji in response to the cyclone that struck on 20 February.
- First Belgian NH90 Pilot Qualified For Landing On Frigates
- The first Belgian NH90 Caiman pilot was qualified Feb. 11 to land on the deck of a frigate. Accompanied by a Dutch instructor, the pilot made 10 landings with the Belgian navy's Caiman RN03 on the flight deck of the Royal Netherlands Navy frigate Zr.
- NHI finishes self-protection tests on Norwegian NH90
- NH Industries (NHI) has successfully concluded trials of the self-protection system to be fitted to NH90 naval helicopters for the Royal Norwegian Air Force (RNoAF), following a five-month campaign.
- Norwegian Navy's NH90 prototype completes testing of self-protection suite
- The Norwegian Navy's NH90 maritime helicopter prototype series has successfully completed testing of a self-protection suite in Cazaux, Bruz and Ile du Levant. The test, which commenced in September 2015, assessed the electronic warfare suite (EWS) ...
- Belgium rolls out NH90 Caïman capability
- All eight aircraft (four Tactical Transport Helicopters [TTH] and four NATO Frigate Helicopter [NFH] versions) have now been delivered - the final TTH being handed over in November 2014 and the last NFH in August 2015.
nh90 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, nh90 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskim deal
jean-jacques rousseau religion
dream dictionary prayer