A selection of articles related to nhat.
Original articles from our library related to the Nhat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nhat.
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- I entrust myself to earth, Earth entrusts herself to me. I entrust myself to Buddha, Buddha entrusts herself to me. In Buddhism, there are three gems: Buddha, the awakened one; Dharma, the way of understanding and loving; and Sangha, the community that lives...
Religions >> Buddhism
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
Nhat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nhat books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Living Buddha Living Christ Tich Nhat Hanh
- October 11 Birth of Thich Nhat Hanh (TNH) (birth name: Nguyễn Xuân Bảo in Thừa Thiên Vietnam). Tich Nhat Hanh biography.
- Sutra on the Eight Realizations of Great Beings
- Thich Nhat Hanh is a Buddhist monk and social activist.
- I spoke with THICH NHAT HANH about true love, the benefits of
- I spoke with THICH NHAT HANH about true love, the benefits of suffering, and why insight will set you free.
Suggested News Resources
- culture of despair
- By Douglas Todd, Postmedia News August 24, 2011 David Suzuki (L) and Thich Nhat Hanh (R) greet each other at the start of the Open Mind Open Heart conversation at Cecil Green UBC, Vancouver, August 15 2011.
- Thich Nhat Hanh offers path to end pain, anger
- Thich Nhat Hanh, a tiny 84-year-old Zen monk who was exiled from his native Vietnam for four decades, was wearing a brown monk's robe and toque as he headed the slow parade of silent walkers.
- Going wild
- by Doan Nhat Tri The driver finally stopped his coach after a long trip. He was about to lock everything up and return home when he noticed a passenger still sleeping in the back seat. "Sir, we've made it to Ha Noi.
Suggested Web Resources
- Thich Nhat Hanh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thích Nhất Hạnh born October 11, 1926) is a Vietnamese Buddhist monk, teacher, author, poet and peace activist who now lives in France.
- Thich Nhat Hanh
- May 23, 2001 Biography. Includes Real Audio excerpts of Thich Nhat Hanh's teachings.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.