- Expressions, Definition. Niaf Hawatmeh, Niaf Hawatmeh (Arabic transcribed variously), a.k.
- Download full text
- 10-16 DFLP Secretary-General Naif Hawatmeh visits Hungary. He is received by. Deputy Foreign Minister Gabor Nagy and Party Secretary Gyorgy Fejti.
- Terrorist Group Profiles(PDF | 4.20 MB) - United States Department
- Headquarters Previously Syria, presently unknown. Area of Operations Lebanon and Israel. Leadership Naif Hawatmeh, who depends heavily on Yasser Abed ...
- Download biography - Brown University
- order of Naif Hawatmeh of the Popular Democratic Front for the Liberation of. Palestine.17 Bienkowski also points out that the methods of excavation and ...
- Recent Terrorist Plots Against Jews and Israelis Abroad
- Aug 1, 2013 ... terrorism beyond the immediate theatre of conflict, and after the deaths of many of the leaders (Abu Nidal, Naif Hawatmeh, Yasser Arafat, etc).
- Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free
- The DFLP's leader, Niaf Hawatmeh lives in Syria. The DFLP is not listed as a terrorist organization by the United States government or the United Nations.
- Dictionary - Definition of Niaf
- Niaf Hawatmeh, Niaf Hawatmeh (Arabic transcribed variously), a.k.a.
- Nayef Hawatmeh | Facebook
- His name can be transliterated from the Arabic in many ways; variants include Naif Hawatma, Niaf Hawathme, etc.
- Nayef Hawatmeh
- Nayef Hawatmeh on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages the Arabic in many ways; variants include Naif Hawatma, Niaf Hawathme, etc.
Niaf Hawatmeh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Niaf Hawatmeh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.