- Most Ven. Galagama Sri Aththadassi Thero beautified Shanga Shasana - President
- Ven. Aththadassi Thero was a Buddhist monk who beautified the Shanga Shasana who qualified the Buddha's depiction of, "Eloquent, disciplined, erudite monk with a comprehensive knowledge about the Dhamma illuminates the Shasana", stated President ...
- Scalia & Narcissus: A Nation Responds With Demands
- Joseph Campbell concluded his epic survey of the world's mythologies, The Hero With A Thousand Faces, comparing Narcissus staring into the pool with the Buddha seated under the Bo Tree chasing nibbana. Both are requisite stages of the contemplative ...
- Finding Buddha in South Florida (part I)
- Here - in 595 B.C. - he reached Enlightenment (nibbana) and became the Buddha, the Enlightened One, the Awakened One, the Tathagata, the Arahat.
- 2016's first GOP debate: Six things to look for in Charleston
- Nibbana, as the Baby Boomers views it, means an intoxicant induced peace in retirement. FlagShare. LikeReply.
Nibbana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nibbana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesenochian tarot
postman pat character guide
che guevara youth
richard dawkins essays by dawkins