A selection of articles related to nicaraguan beer.
Original articles from our library related to the Nicaraguan Beer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nicaraguan Beer.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hops: Correspondences
- Humulus lupulus Folk Names: Beer Flower, Flores de Cerveza Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Air Deity: Power: Healing, Sleep...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Nicaraguan Beer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nicaraguan Beer books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BEK KCE 1Q07.indd
- Cervecerea de Nicaragua (CCN), the undisputed leader of the Nicaraguan beer industry. Toña Cerveza is a smooth premium lager beer.
- Excise tax on beer / wine / spirits. Yes / Yes / Yes.
- Changing Taste Preferences, Market Demands and Traditions in
- del Norte in southeastern Nicaragua (Beer & Vanegas 2007). This study focuses on Pearl Lagoon, a coastal community in the RAAS of Nicaragua.
Suggested News Resources
- My Turn: Sliding down a volcano is a trip
- I finally reached the bottom, where a very cold can of Nicaraguan beer was waiting for me. I had volcanic rocks in all shapes and sizes in parts of my body I didn't know existed. The whole experience was exciting and definitely a step out of my box.
Suggested Web Resources
- Traveling in Nicaragua? I'll Bet You Could Use a BEER!!! - Favorite
- Dec 29, 2005 Summary: Can a thirsty traveler find a decent pint of beer in Nicaragua??? Here's the answer!
- Nicaragua Food and Drink - Nicaragua Food and Cuisine
- When it comes to cerveza, the most popular Nicaragua beer brands are Toña and La Victoria. Bufalo is a relatively new Nicaragua beer.
- Compañía Cervecera de Nicaragua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- On March 18, 1926, a group of Nicaraguan investors founded the Compañía Cervecera de Nicaragua.
- 33 things we love about Nicaragua | Travel Tips | GlobetrotterGirls
- Maybe it was due to the hot, sunny days, but we loved Nicaraguan beer more than any other in Central America and Mexico.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.