A selection of articles related to nickel.
Original articles from our library related to the Nickel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nickel.
- Using Vibrational Electromedicine
- Very few realized how to properly used quartz (or any stones) crystal or transfer its vibrational properties directly to water. One standard method is to use the approach used in Homeopathic medicine. This means put the quartz rocks directly into water...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
Nickel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nickel books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nickel - Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
- General Populations. Toxicokinetics. Biomarkers.
- Nickel 200 & 201 Web.qxd - Special Metals
- Commercially pure or low-alloy nickel has characteristics that are useful in several fields, notably ... Included in this publication are Nickel 200 and Nickel 201.
- nickel and nickel compounds - IARC Monographs on the Evaluation
- properties for nickel and nickel compounds, including solubility data, were presented in the previous IARC Monograph (IARC, 1990), and have been reported ...
Suggested News Resources
- UPDATE 1-Russia's Norilsk sees flat global nickel consumption in 2016
- MOSCOW, March 15 Russia's Norilsk Nickel reported a 24 percent decline in 2015 core earnings on Tuesday mainly due to lower prices for its metals and forecast global primary nickel consumption to remain flat this year.
- Fitness Trackers, Soy Based Foods Could Trigger Reactions In People With
- NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — If you've ever had a rash from earrings or a bracelet you probably have a nickel allergy. It's not just costume jewelry that had nickel in it, as CBS2's Dr. Max Gomez explained, it's also in many hi-tech devices and some foods.
- Norilsk Profit Drops to Six-Year Low as Output Cuts Awaited
- Nickel slumped 42 percent last year, touching the lowest in more than a decade, as China's slowdown curbed demand for industrial metals.
- Tougher pollution laws put forward in wake of Palmer Queensland Nickel saga
- Clive Palmer could be forced to shoulder the $100m cost of cleaning up his Queensland Nickel operation under proposed state laws that would expand the chain of corporate responsibility for pollution. The Palaszczuk government has introduced a bill that ...
- Nickel futures climb 0.41% on global cues
- New Delhi: Nickel prices surged 0.41 per cent to Rs 585 per kg in futures trading today as speculators widened positions taking positive cues from global market. Moreover, rising demand at the domestic spot market from alloy-makers also supported the ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Nickel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nickel is a chemical element with symbol Ni and atomic number 28. It is a silvery- white lustrous metal with a slight golden tinge. Nickel belongs to the transition ...
- Nickel (United States coin) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A nickel, in American usage, is a five- cent coin struck by the United States Mint.
- It's Elemental - The Element Nickel
- The Element Nickel - Basic Physical and Historical Information.
- Nickel (Ni) - Chemical properties, Health and Environmental effects
- chemical properties, health and environmental effects of nickel.
- Nickel - Element information, properties and uses | Periodic Table
- Element Nickel (Ni), Group 10, Atomic Number 28, d-block, Mass 58.693. Sources, facts, uses, scarcity (SRI), podcasts, alchemical symbols, videos and images.
Related searchessid and marty krofft
ficks law of diffusion
cultural appropriation examples
list of filipinos disabled sports