A selection of articles related to nickname countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Nickname Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nickname Countries.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Nickname Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nickname Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MTurk Crowdsourcing: A Viable Method for Rapid Discovery of
- (NE) lexicons. It demonstrates a strategy for increasing MTurk participation from. Arab countries.
- IMM 5202E : IN CANADA APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT
- ALL OTHER NAMES (Include maiden names, previous married name(s), aliases, nicknames). COUNTRY OF LAST PERMANENT RESIDENCE. CITIZEN OF.
- Pagina 1 di 4
- No registration is required to play. However, to enter into the classification users must enter a Nickname, valid email address and country of residence.
- Topic 1: Getting Acquainted Topic 2: Coming the U.S., Aspirations
- Describe the nicknaming customs followed in your country. Mention some of the more common nicknames in your country. Talk about your own nickname(s).
- nicknames they would give Finland. Next, students can have fun investigat- ing the nicknames of the 50 states and discovering their origins.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Nicknames are not only reserved for people. Countries around the world also have nicknames. Here are a few interesting nicknames from around the world.
- World Country Nicknames I - World Geography Quizzes - Triviaplaza
- A fun and free Geography World Country Nicknames I quiz. Play these online World quizzes here and get graded in this Trivia Quiz at TriviaPlaza.com.
- Asian countries and their nicknames
- The nickname subcontinent often refers to which asian country? This is India. What countries are considered Asian countries?
- State Nicknames - Nicknames of U.S. States
- A comprehensive list of the state nicknames for each of the fifty United States.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.