A selection of articles related to nickname countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Nickname Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nickname Countries.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Nickname Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nickname Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Defiant Ukrainian pilot on trial in Russia flips judge the bird in court
- President Petro Poroshenko has awarded Savchenko the country's highest military honors, while the public voted her into parliament in absentia.
- Court Orders One of Japan's Two Operating Nuclear Plants to Shut Down
- TOKYO — A court in Japan ordered one of only two nuclear power plants operating in the country to shut down on Wednesday, citing insufficient safety measures put in place after meltdowns at a facility in Fukushima five years ago.
- Call of the Track Too Hard to Ignore for Racing's Mad Genius
- His eccentricities on and off the track are well known in racing and have earned him the nickname Mad Genius. Early in his career ...
- India's generics market is attracting western buyers
- India earned a nickname as "the pharmacy to the developing world" for its tough stance on patents. Successive ...
Nickname Countries Topics
Related searcheswhip popular culture
satan xerxes carnacki lavey
dream dictionary accident
roman half uncial
john f kennedy domestic policies
snack food list of snack foods