A selection of articles related to nicolas copernicus.
Original articles from our library related to the Nicolas Copernicus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nicolas Copernicus.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration. 6:2 Then the twelve called the multitude of the...
New Testament >> The Acts
Nicolas Copernicus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nicolas Copernicus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hog vets constantly challenge the status quo
- Swine veterinarians are a lot like the farmers for whom they provide services: they're salt-of-the-earth men and women who are inquisitive, intelligent, and completely dedicated to their profession.
- Happy 543rd Birthday, Nicolaus Copernicus
- In many ways, astronomers around the world can trace their scientific roots to Nicolaus Copernicus. Born on Feburary 19, 1473, Copernicus was a revolutionary astronomer and mathematician who turned Renaissance science on its head with the idea that ...
- Make your voice heard in Leonard Gordon Park planning | Letter
- Share your thoughts and concerns in our monthly meetings. Have your voice heard. Please note our new meeting schedule: When: First Friday of each month; starting 7 p.
- 20 Inspirational Quotes From Famous Scientists
- Nicolaus Copernicus. Nicolaus Copernicus (1473 – 1543) was a Polish renaissance mathematician and astronomer known for proposing that the Sun, in fact, is the center of the universe. Nicolaus' inspirational quote is ripe with anger and condemnation.
- Paul Gurbel, MD, Awarded Honorary Doctorate Degree from Nicolaus Copernicus
- 19, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- World-renowned interventional cardiologist at the Inova Heart and Vascular Institute (IHVI), Paul A. Gurbel, MD, today was awarded an honorary doctorate degree from Nicolaus Copernicus University in Poland.