- German philosopher who reasoned that Christianity's emphasis on the afterlife makes its believers less able to cope with earthly life.
- Heidegger's Nietzsche'
- Heidegger's Nietzsche'. What is Heidegger's intention in his book on Nietzsche?
- What was the cause of Nietzsche's dementia?
- Summary: Many scholars have argued that Nietzsche's dementia was caused by syphilis.
- Nietzsche's Jesus.
- Nietzsche does seem at times in The Antichrist to be writing one more life of history then why does Nietzsche provide us with his vivid sketch of a blissful naïf?
- 1 NIETZSCHE: PERFECTIONIST Thomas Hurka University of
- Nietzsche is often regarded as a paradigmatically anti-theoretical philosopher.
- Secretive 'Tree of Life' director revealed in edges of Blu-ray doc
- by Anthony Breznican Nietzsche famously said, “If you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes back into you.” Similarly, if you try to figure out Terrence Malick, Terrence Malick figures out you.
- Letter: Right wingers: Think twice before quoting Nietzsche
- Peggy Steffl's letter last week that quoted Nietzsche was quite interesting and well written to make a point. I do feel that it was utilized in the wrong way.
- TI Plans Return in Final Prison Letter, Talks Nietzsche
- While in the clink, TI details, he took inspiration from words he thought were Tupac's but later learned had come from the 19th century German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche: "To live is to suffer and to survive is to find meaning in that suffering.
- Intellectual Crack
- A few ramble in their presentations or oversimplify (even sugarcoat) their material—making Nietzsche, for example, sound almost like a self-help guru. Yeah, I did that Nietzsche course. They should have billed him as “Ralph Waldo Nietzsche.
- Friedrich Nietzsche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche October 15, 1844 – August 25, 1900) was a 19th- century German philosopher, poet, composer and classical philologist.
- The perspectives of Nietzsche
- A series of quotes, aphorisms and excerpts organised under concepts for which Nietzsche has become famous, such as "Will to Power".
- Friedrich Nietzsche Quotes - The Quotations Page
- We have 1 book review related to Friedrich Nietzsche.
Nietzsche is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nietzsche books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesreligion in canada history
fourth estate alternative meaning
dream dictionary god
music bank chart positions