A selection of articles related to niger.
Original articles from our library related to the Niger. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Niger.
- Hyoscyamus niger
- Hyoscyamus niger is a remedy for the more passive psychoses. There certainly can be outbursts of violent aggression, but usually the patient is mainly occupied with him- or herself. These people are talking nonsense to themselves or to unseen people, often...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 13:2 As they...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Hellebore, Black: Correspondences
- Helleborus niger POISON Folk Names: Melampode Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Invisibility, Exorcism...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Henbane: Correspondences
- Hyosycamus niger POISON Folk Names: Black Nightshade, Cassilago, Cassilata, Deus Caballinus, Devil's Eye, Hebenon, Henbells, Hogsbean, Isana, Jupiter's Bean, Jusquiame, Poison Tobacco, Symphonica Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Niger is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Niger books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Niger - United Nations
- NIGER. NIGER. 0.
- Niger. WHO and UNICEF estimates of immunization coverage: 2010
- Niger - BCG. 1997. 1998.
Suggested News Resources
- Bafana should expect no mercy from Niger in Niamey
- Niger are viewing their Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Bafana Bafana on Sunday as one of the biggest matches in their history, says Platinum Stars defender Mohamed Chikoto.
- Boko Haram threat: Ijaws tell Jonathan to relocate Aso Rock to Niger Delta
- FOLLOWING the bombing of the United Nations (UN) building in Abuja, Friday August 26, the Ijaw Monitoring Group (IMG) has asked that the seat of government be moved to the Niger Delta region to protect President Goodluck Jonathan.
- Gaddafi's African 'mercenaries' leaving Libya
- Amid reports that some of the former pro-Gaddafi forces had been summarily executed, many have been crossing into Mali and Niger.
- Nigeria: Shell Shuts Utorogu Gas Plant Due to Leakage
- Lagos — The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd (SPDC)'s Joint Venture yesterday said that it has shut down Utorogu Gas Plant following a leak on the Utorogu - UPS trunkline in Western Niger Delta.
Suggested Web Resources
- Niger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Niger officially named the Republic of Niger, is a landlocked country in Western Africa, named after the Niger River.
- Niger: History, Geography, Government, and Culture — Infoplease
- Learn about the history, geography and culture of Niger and find statistical and demographic information.
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Niger.
- BBC News - Niger country profile
- Apr 7, 2011 Provides overview, key facts and events, timelines and leader profiles along with current news.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslong qt syndrome lqt5
djbdns the components of djbdns
dream dictionary sand