A selection of articles related to niihau people.
Original articles from our library related to the Niihau People. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Niihau People.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 11:2 And the people cried unto...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Niihau People is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Niihau People books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Niihau Island
- Niihau. Island. —The Forbidden Island“ is not really all that mysterious.
- New Analysis on Island Population and Housing Units Now
- Jun 7, 2011 the people in the State of Hawaii resided on Oahu. Oahu's decade which was the lowest growth rate among all the islands except Niihau.
- NI'IHAU Ni'ihau is a small, privately owned island located
- approximately 160 people lives there in relative isolation. There are no resorts, and public access is allowed only with permission of the owners.
- FY 1999 Secretary of Defense Environmental Security Awards Team
- the Niihau people was essential to a successful outcome. Use of Regional Siting Techniques to. Determine and Formalize the Preferred.
- NEWS LETTER Ni'ihau Zero
- attack on Pearl Harbor but its very existence changed people's lives for decades.
Suggested News Resources
- Who Would Kill a Monk Seal?
- Even after a two-way radio was installed on Niihau in 1959, information was still regularly relayed to Kauai by messenger pigeon — when information was relayed at all. Mostly, the Robinsons and the Niihau people wanted to be left alone.
Suggested Web Resources
- Niihau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Niihau. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- History of Ni`ihau, Hawaii - the Forbidden Hawaiian Island
- However, 1863 marked the advent of a series of events which was to have lasting influence on the history of Ni'ihau and her people until this very day.
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin Editorial Column
- Jul 26, 1997 The Niihau people who live there are, legally, our guests.
- The residents of Niihau are a proud people, tied to the land, and family-oriented.