- Nikāya ( Sanskrit; Pāli, assembly ). 1. The five collections of texts that constitute the Sūtra Piṭaka of the Pāli Canon, namely: (i) Dīgha Nikāya.
- On the Practice of Buddhist Meditation According to the Pali Nikayas
- common to the Chinese Agamas and Pali Nikayas is remarkably uniform; Nikayas.
- PHILOSOPHY AND ITS DEVELOPMENT IN THE NIKAYAS AND
- Page 1. Page 2. Page 3.
- EVAṂ ME SUTTAṂ This is how I heard it
- that make up the four nikāyas or “collections” of the Buddha's discourses.
- Ideal Solitude: An Exposition on the Bhaddekaratta Sutta
- The Bhaddekaratta Sutta of the Majjhima Nikāya (No. Majjhima Nikāya and one can well infer that this bespeaks of the importance attached to their theme.
- 'Legislation to protect Sambuddha Sasana'
- "If the Mahanayake Theras of the three Nikayas approve the proposed draft legislation, they can be tabled in Parliament within a week," he said.
- Nikāya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nikāya is a word of meaning "collection", "assemblage", "class" or "group" in both Pāḷi and Sanskrit.
- Nikaya Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term Nikāya Buddhism was coined by Dr.
- The Pali Nikāyas and Chinese Āgamas - Bhikkhu Sujato
- Jan 4, 2008 The Pali Nikāyas have been one of my formative influences, right from my first days as a Buddhist.
- Beginnings: The Four Nikāyas « Path Press
- Beginnings: The Four Nikāyas. By pathpress. Each company had its own core of favourite Suttas, which newcomers would learn at least in part.
- Amazon.com: Sayings of the Buddha: New Translations from the
- "Rupert Gethin's Sayings of the Buddha [is] translated with an eye toward readability, dispensing with the turgid English found in early translations of the canon.
Nikayas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nikayas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
day of innocent saints
house of hanover history
connectivity graph theory connections