Niki De Saint Phalle Nanas
A selection of articles related to niki de saint phalle nanas.
Original articles from our library related to the Niki De Saint Phalle Nanas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Niki De Saint Phalle Nanas.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Niki De Saint Phalle Nanas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Niki De Saint Phalle Nanas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Niki de Saint Phalle Educators' Educators' Pack
- The early paintings of Niki de Saint Phalle reveal the artist's lack of technical training in their . “My first exhibition with Nanas I called 'Nana power!
- Niki de Saint Phalle
- ordered TRACES: Autobiography, Volume I (1930-1949) that very day from. Amazon.com.
- Where to Find Niki de Saint Phalle's Work in San Diego County
- Where to Find Niki de Saint Phalle's Work in San Diego County.
- The extraordinary and enigmatic art of Niki de Saint-Phalle
- Larry Rivers of his pregnant wife. These. Nanas were voluptuous large women.
- Niki de Saint Phalle's International Workshop
- Niki de Saint Phalle's International Workshop.
Suggested News Resources
- A Guide to Frieze Art Fair 2014
- In the Frame section of Frieze, I look forward to see Ella Kruglanskaya's new paintings, which remind me of the Niki de Saint Phalle Nanas I grew up looking at. Check out the way she uses crosshatching on the skin of the women.
Suggested Web Resources
- Page 01 - Gallery Delaive
- A colourful Nana, the motherfigure with the voluptuous body, is the first one thinks of when hearing the name Niki de Saint Phalle.
- Niki Charitable Art Foundation |
- May 31, 2009 Niki Charitable Art Foundation: website devoted to the work of this French artist noted for her abstract sculptures.
- Niki de Saint Phalle
- Niki de Saint Phalle was born in 1930 in France and died in 2002. More sculptural assemblages followed and in 1965, de Saint Phalle created her first " Nana".