- Nikkei snaps three-day losing streak on improved risk appetite
- The Nikkei share average rose 1.3 percent to 16,852.35.
- Nikkei slides to one-week low on profit-taking, yen strength
- The Nikkei share average was 1.6 percent lower at 16,521.83 during midmorning trade.
- Negative rates push Japan's savings from banks to mattresses
- TOKYO -- Japan's cash in circulation is growing at the fastest rate in 13 years as ripples from the Bank of Japan's negative interest rates push consumers' money out of savings accounts and into safes and other at-home repositories. Japan had 6.7% more ...
- Canon front-runner with $6 billion bid for Toshiba Medical: Nikkei
- TOKYO Canon Inc is front-runner to buy the healthcare business of Toshiba Corp with a bid of over 700 billion yen ($6.2 billion), Japan's Nikkei newspaper reported.
Nikkei is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nikkei books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescase closed characters
buprenorphine adverse effects
blue tulip rose read
kundalini energy block
dream dictionary shower