- The Russian economist Nikolai Kondratiev (also written Kondratieff) was the first ..
- Acquaintance with a publication of the monograph by Nikolai Kondratieff in the. English language is going to be a discovery for the foreign reader.
- The sixth Kondratieff – long waves of prosperity
- economist Nikolai Kondratieff. He observed long-term economic fluctuations in cycles of. 40 to 60 years (so-called Kondratieff waves).
- JOURNAL OF GLOBALIZATION STUDIES
- The 4th of March, 2012 is 120th anniversary since the birth of the famous Russian economist Nikolai.
- Take a lesson from the hurricane: prepare for calamities
- At least, that's what the Russian economist Nikolai Kondratieff theorized when he recognized a series of economic boom and bust cycles lasting approximately 57 years.
- Market doldrums: Welcome to Kondratieff winter
- As I wrote here almost three years ago, Russian economist Nikolai Kondratieff noted that capitalist societies experience long waves of booms and busts lasting about 50 to 60 years.
- Long Waves, Kondratieff
- Nikolai Dmitrijewitsch Kondratieff (1892 - 1938). [N.D.
- Economic lessons from Lenin's seer - The New York Times
- Feb 15, 2009 Nikolai Kondratieff was not exactly a faceless bureaucrat in post-revolutionary Russia.
- Amazon.com: Long Wave Cycle (9780943940076): Nikolai
- Amazon.com: Long Wave Cycle (9780943940076): Nikolai Kondratieff, Guy Daniels, Julian M. Snyder: Books.
Nikolai Kondratieff is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nikolai Kondratieff books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nikolai Kondratieff Topics
Related searchesfolk narratives
dream symbol chimera