- Born Nov. 27 (Dec. 9), 1883, in Tomsk; died Feb.
- Biography of Andrey Nikolaevich Kolmogorov
- friends were Pavel Aleksandrov (1896-1982), Nikolai Luzin (1883-1950), Dmitri.
- Kolmogorov's 5/3 law
- Institution: Moscow State University, Advisor: Nikolai Luzin. Students: Vladimir Arnold, Grigory Barenblatt, Roland Dobrushin, Eugene B.
- NIKOLAI NIKOLAEVICH LUZIN
- Apr 9, 2011 NIKOLAI NIKOLAEVICH LUZIN. This article has been downloaded from IOPscience. Please scroll down to see the full text article.
- Oleg Belegradek and various groups and relations
- Karl Weierstrass. Nikolai Bugaev. Dimitri Egorov.
- Naming Infinity: A True Story of Religious Mysticism and
- Nikolai Luzin, Waclaw Sierpinski, and Dmitri Egorov in. Egorov's . Egorov and Nikolai Luzin, founders of the Moscow School of Math- ematics.
- Copyright purchased from HUP
- The Russian mathematicians, notably Dmitri Egorov and Nikolai Luzin—who founded the famous Moscow School of Mathematics—were inspired by mystical insights attained during Name Worshipping.
- The Mathematics Genealogy Project - Nikolai Luzin
- Nikolai Nikolayevich Luzin. Biography According to our current on-line database, Nikolai Luzin has 17 students and 3501 descendants.
- Luzin biography
- Nikolai Nikolaevich Luzin was born in Irkutsk, and his birthplace was not, as is incorrectly stated in a number of sources, Tomsk.
- Luzin summary
- Nikolai Luzin (1883-1950) Nikolai Nikolaevich Luzin. 1883 - 1950.
Nikolai Luzin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nikolai Luzin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nikolai Luzin Topics
Related searchescastration reasons
louis pasteur honors and final days
otto von bismarck legacy
origin of buddhism
computer insecurity indirect attacks