- 100 years ago in Caucasus campaign - Erzurum falls to Russia
- The midwinter resumption of the First World War Caucasus campaign had taken the Ottomans by surprise. Russia struck in January, before Turkish forces had time to regroup following the Allied withdrawal from Gallipoli. General Nikolai Yudenich ...
- This Week in World War I January 23-29, 2016
- In April, General Nikolai Yudenich, Commander in Chief of the Russian Army in the Caucasus, divided his forces in two. One column moved north and captured the ancient port city of Trabzon (Trebizond) on the Black Sea. Control of Trabzon provided the ...
- This Week in World War I, Nov. 1-7, 1914
- They were under the nominal command of Illarion Vorontsov-Dashkov, Governor General of the Caucasus, but his Chief of Staff, General Nikolai Yudenich, was effectively in charge.
- Hunger strikes are last resort for Pussy Riot band member and Russian mothers
- In what was likely a conscious misrepresentation, Potupchik and pro-Kremlin blogger Marina Yudenich mocked [ru] Tolokonnikova's former lawyers, Mark Feygin and Nikolai Polozov, for a crude joke seemingly made at her expense. In fact, the two attorneys ...
Nikolai Yudenich is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nikolai Yudenich books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nikolai Yudenich Topics
Related searchescecil h underwood
sanskrit literature bhasas plays
beloved novel motherhood
saccade saccadic eye motion
dumpling chinese cuisine
formal equivalence checking methods