- 100 years ago in Caucasus campaign - Erzurum falls to Russia
- The midwinter resumption of the First World War Caucasus campaign had taken the Ottomans by surprise. Russia struck in January, before Turkish forces had time to regroup following the Allied withdrawal from Gallipoli. General Nikolai Yudenich ...
- This Week in World War I January 23-29, 2016
- In April, General Nikolai Yudenich, Commander in Chief of the Russian Army in the Caucasus, divided his forces in two. One column moved north and captured the ancient port city of Trabzon (Trebizond) on the Black Sea. Control of Trabzon provided the ...
- This Week in World War I, Nov. 1-7, 1914
- They were under the nominal command of Illarion Vorontsov-Dashkov, Governor General of the Caucasus, but his Chief of Staff, General Nikolai Yudenich, was effectively in charge.
- Hunger strikes are last resort for Pussy Riot band member and Russian mothers
- In what was likely a conscious misrepresentation, Potupchik and pro-Kremlin blogger Marina Yudenich mocked [ru] Tolokonnikova's former lawyers, Mark Feygin and Nikolai Polozov, for a crude joke seemingly made at her expense. In fact, the two attorneys ...
Nikolai Yudenich is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nikolai Yudenich books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Nikolai Yudenich Topics
Related searcheskhoikhoi language
geography of ireland inlets
hiccup medical treatment
dream symbol intuition