- Bhasya on Aryabhatiyam of Mahabhasya .
- Nilakantha Somayaji (1444 - 1545). In the 19th century, the prevailing belief among the historians of science was that Mathematics and.
- 500 Years of Tantrasangraha–A Landmark in the History of Astro
- Nov 10, 2002 octogenarian savant K. V.
- Ganita-Yukti-Bhasa (Rationales in Mathematical Astronomy) of
- as set forth in the great treatise Tantrasangraha (c.1500) of Nilakantha Somayaji.
- 500 years of Tantrasangraha—A landmark in the history of
- of the yesteryears and the ingenuity of people like Ptolemy, Copernicus and Kepler become evident in this context.
- HINDU CONNECTIONS September, 2008
- described in the Tantra Sangraha by Nilakantha Somayaji. So the work spoken about is actually much older, as Nilakantha in the 15th century.
- Understanding ancient Indian mathematics
- Apart from Madhava, Nilakantha Somayaji was another leading personality from the school. There are no extant works of Madhava on mathematics (though some works on astronomy are known).
- Nilakantha biography
- This explains the name Somayaji which means he was from a family qualified to conduct the Soma ritual.
- Nilakantha summary
- Nilakantha (1444-1544) Nilakantha Somayaji. 1444 - 1544.
- Hemchandra Jagannatha Jyesthadeva Kamalakara Katyayana Lagadha Lalla Madhava Mahavira Mahendra Suri Manava.
- Tantrasangraha of Nilakantha Somayaji
- Tantrasaṅgraha, composed by the renowned Kerala astronomer Nīlakaṇtha Somayaji (c.
Nilakantha Somayaji is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nilakantha Somayaji books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Nilakantha Somayaji Topics
Related searchesdecision tree gini impurity
subbayya sivasankaranarayana pillai
beijing geography and climate
tunnel types of tunnels
hinduism place of worship