- What is the heliocentric model of the universe?
- The Scientific Revolution, which took in the 16th and 17th centuries, was a time of unprecedented learning and discovery.
- A passage to Europe?
- Nilakantha Somayaji of the Kerala school, was in touch with Sundararaja a mathematician of Tamil Nadu. Sundararaja posed some astronomical problems, which Nilakantha answered through his work Sundararajaprasnottara. The two seemed to have had ...
- Nepal gets a new constitution, but here's why it has got India worried
- Not to mention, one can argue that pre-colonial Indian scholars like Aryabhata, Brahmagupta, Mahāvīra, Bhaskara II, Madhava of Sangamagrama and Nilakantha Somayaji made greater contributions than the handful of examples you provided.
- EVERYDAY EQUATIONS
- Several detailed commentaries (bhashyas) were written on the cryptic verses of Aryabhatiya, of which the most important ones are those of Bhaskara I (c 629 CE) and the great Kerala astronomer Nilakantha Somayaji (c 1444-1544). The commentary of ...
Nilakantha Somayaji is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nilakantha Somayaji books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nilakantha Somayaji Topics
Related searchesreptilian humanoid africa
alma cryptozoology zana
hollow bleach menos army
eminent domain europe
blood vessel physiology
wichita language grammar
the interpreter matobo and ku