- Vehicle pileup in Odisha capital; 30 injured
- Only minutes after the incident, another bus named Nilakantha coming from Bhanjanagar rammed into another truck from the rear at the same place. The driver of Nilakantha got stuck between his bus and the truck in the incident.
- The Meaning Behind the Many Colors of India's Holi Festival
- Vishnu spends eternity sleeping, until when called upon in a crisis, he wakes and like the most powerful of superheroes saves the world. One name for him is Nilakantha, the blue-necked one, because of a story that he drank a pot of poison to save creation.
- Special Court acquits all 17 in Devdaha case
- Along with them, Assistant Professor Dr Satish Kumar Dev of TU Teaching Hospital, Maharajgunj and operators of Devdaha College -- Rajaneesh Jindal, Nilakantha Kafle and Himlal Gyawali -- were others accused in the case. Consumer activist Jyoti Baniya ...
- New steps to tackle old problems
- Some of these ponds are at Balunkeswar, Sadhua, Gadkana and Nilakantha Nagar," Mallik said. Over the last few years, the municipal corporation has spent crores of rupees for renovation and beautification of various water bodies across the city. However ...
- Dr Radhanath Rath fellowship conferred to Tarun Sahu
- Nilakantha Rath in 2002 in memory of his father's great contributions to the State through journalism. Dr.
Nilakantha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nilakantha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslist of california politicians fresno
dream symbol patience
dion fortune quotes
jute jute in pictures
meaning of dreams about planets