A selection of articles related to nile god.
Original articles from our library related to the Nile God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nile God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Nile God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nile God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Officials: Texas has much work to do to create Zika virus test many pregnant
- Pregnant women say, 'Oh my God, I was in Brazil,' ” and while there or soon afterward may have had a fever, said microbiologist James Le Duc, director of the Galveston National Laboratory at the University of Texas Medical Branch.
- The Gods of Egypt vs. God of the Bible
- The Egyptians worshiped the River Nile, the source of their lives. The first plague attacked that idol by turning the water into blood. 2.
- Finding Unexpected Refuge in Egypt
- Our trip began with sightseeing in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, and on the upper Nile, seeing the obligatory pyramids, tombs and temples. The hard work of .... There on the mountainside, it was easy to imagine why the ancient Egyptians worshipped the sun god Ra.
- Bin Laden's Will Shows a Terror Leader Left Behind by Contemporary Jihad
- “God has repeatedly warned those who kill without a just cause.” High in his redoubt in Abbotabad, Pakistan, unwilling to trust the Internet—the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.