- A response to Obang Metho's false allegations over Gambella incident!
- Are these two parties responsible to last month incident, Gambella Nilotes United movement (GNUM) and Gambella Nilotes Movement Army (GNUM/A) operates? I know there is only party in the Region, Gambella Peoples' Democratic Movement (GPDM) or ...
- Politics of the foreskin: Cut or uncut man? Women speak out
- Cut verses uncut men, and whether it matters, is one of the hotly debated topics in Kenya. From social to political interactions, this matter always finds its way into national discourses.
- Kenya: Nilotes or Bantus? Debate Rages As the Suba Face Identity Threat
- History books call his people the Luo-Abasuba, meaning they are part of the Nilotic Luo. But they say they are Bantu, and therefore cannot be a sub-group of Nilotes. Mr Okeyo is chairman of the Abasuba council of elders.
- Uganda is home to the Olympic marathon champion, so where are all the runners?
- East Africa is the home of distance running. And, for the first half of 2015, I was lucky enough to live in a small town in Uganda, while organising a marathon.
- How al-Shabaab gave Kenyan businesses a boost
- 'The siege on Nairobi's Westgate mall in September 2013 left 67 dead and dealt a hammer blow to the vital tourism industry.' Photograph: Demotix/Corbis. Wednesday 9 September 2015 06.
Nilotes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nilotes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseasement restrictive easement
bmw e36 touring wagons
media bias blogs and media bias
indian nationalism the gandhian era