- Nilotes (nīlō`tēz), people of E Africa who speak Nilotic languages. Among these are the Nuer and the Masai.
- 1 LECTURE NOTES ON THE HISTORY OF KENYA By Prof. Anne
- The term Nilotic is linguistic and originates from the term Nile.
- From: Jeremy Coote and Anthony Shelton (eds), Anthropology, Art
- cattle keeping Nilotes of the Southern Sudan make no art objects and have no . The picture of Nilotic visual aesthetics painted here is an analyst's abstraction.
- Grammatical Change and Emblematic Features in Western Nilotic
- lies on derivational noun morphology and number marking of Western Nilotic.
- What happened to Barrack Obama the man in his early twenties found his
- Obama remembered that he had spared him the information that the Dik were Nilotes, distant cousins of his.. Obama says in relation to this conversation : « …….
- Kenya's People - the Nilotes - Traditional Music & Cultures of Kenya
- In Kenya, Nilotic-speaking tribes comprise the Luo, Maasai, Pokot, Samburu, Turkana, and many of the subgroups which constitute the Kalenjin.
- Nilotes — FactMonster.com
- Nilotes (nīlō'tēz) [key], people of E Africa who speak Nilotic languages. Among these are the Nuer and the Masai.
- Sudan - Non-Muslim Peoples
- Nilote is a common name for many of the peoples living on or near the Bahr al Jabal and its tributaries.
- Nilotes: Information from Answers.com
- Nilotes , people of E Africa who speak Nilotic languages. Among these are the Nuer and the Masai. The most prominent Nilotic ethnic groups live in S.
Nilotes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nilotes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgeorges cuvier
fulham rugby league
elektra comics character history
laparotomy types of incisions
brotown worldwide distribution