- Harry Nilsson's 'Nilsson Schmilsson'
- Nilsson Schmilsson is for some reason the only Harry Nilsson album on the Great List, clocking in at a criminally underrated No. 938, which tells me that something has gone horribly wrong around here.
- Concert preview: Dead is Dead does Nilsson Schmilsson
- On Friday, Quinn's band, Dead is Dead, will play the landmark 1971 album Nilsson Schmilsson in entirety. Expect a horn section, a bunch of local co-conspirators, and opening sets from Mary Lynn and Counterfeit Madison. Bring your own limes and coconuts.
- Deconstructing Harry
- And unlike so much of his output to that point, no one had to go searching for Nilsson Schmilsson. Perry and Harry wanted it that way. They recorded an album that was both as big and unashamedly reaching as any of the decade and also as small and ...
- Watch a Bunch of Wiener Dogs Stampede to a Nilsson Classic in New Super Bowl
- The song comes from Nilsson's best album, 1971's Nilsson Schmilsson, and was originally recorded by Badfinger, whose core members, Pete Ham and Pete Evans, wrote it for the band's 1970 album No Dice. Mariah Carey also had a huge hit with it later, but ...
Nilsson Schmilsson is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nilsson Schmilsson books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.