- 'Berekum Nima boys' threaten to beat minister
- A group calling itself 'Berekum Nima boys' of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) is threatening to beat Brong Ahafo Regional Minister, Eric Opoku, to pulp. Their action, according to leader of the group, Alhaji Nurudeem Osman is due to what he ...
- Gold medalist Nima honored
- KATHMANDU, March 8: Nepal Don Bosco School, Lubhu, Lalitpur, honored 12th South Asian Games (SAG) gold medalist Nima Gharti Magar and offered full scholarship to her for her higher education. Nima, a tenth grader at the school, had won the first gold ...
- Gay refugees on Nauru 'prisoners' in their home as Australia prepares to
- The refugees, known by the pseudonyms Nima and Ashkan, live in the Nauruan community. They say they spend their lives confined in a tiny unit with the doors locked and window shades drawn - leaving just once a week to buy food, escorted by a case ...
- Gay refugee couple who fled Iran to Nauru want to settle in Australia
- Nima told the Human Rights Law Centre that authorities were aware of the risks when they were sent to Nauru, and that people from immigration and Connect Resettlement Serves have told them they must not hold hands or be affectionate in public.
- Boko Haram altered how we cover Africa news, says top reporter Nima Elbagir
- A London journalist who brought the plight of schoolgirls captured by terror group Boko Haram in Nigeria to a global audience today described the kidnappings as a “turning point” for news coverage of Africa.
Nima is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nima books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.