- Amateur cloud enthusiast dreams up name for newly identified formation
- Un-du-la-tus as-per-a-tus sounds like an entry in the Hogwarts' charms, spells and potions book. “What would that induce?” ponders Gavin Pretor-Pinney, pictured right, founder of the Cloud Appreciation Society.
- Klingon speakers rejoice: the golden era of fictional languages is now
- But at least one company is obliging fans' desire to be subsumed into the world of Game of Thrones. Living Language has released a comprehensive course on Dothraki, an invented tongue belonging to the show's nomadic, horseback warriors sometimes ...
- Photos: What's Hiding Behind These Ominous Clouds Over NYC?
- WABC 7 meteorologist Bill Evans explained in a reply Tweet, "Very Cool Nimbo Cumulus, not seen very often." According to Wikipedia, the "Cumulonimbus...
- The World Through a Looking Glass
- You see clouds of every description and combination: nimbus, cumulus, stratus, nimbo-cumulus, nimbo-stratus, cirrus, thunderheads, and typhoons, sometimes with clockwise rotation, sometimes with counter-clockwise. You notice patterns: clouds over cold ...
- Un nor imens format deasupra Beijingului a luat forma unei "ciuperci atomice". VIDEO
- 3 Comentarii [+] Adauga un comentariu. #1 ȘOCANT,UN NIMBOCUMULUS 18.06.
Nimbocumulus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nimbocumulus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.