A selection of articles related to nimrod.
Original articles from our library related to the Nimrod. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nimrod.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 10:3 And the sons of...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Nimrod is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nimrod books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- NIMROD BEFORE AND AFTER THE BIBLE K. van der Toorn and
- Rijksuniversiteit Utrecht. The biblical information concerning the figure of Nimrod is scarce. And Cush begat Nimrod; he was the first on earth to be a hero.
- Nimrod: A Tool for Performing Parametised Simulations using
- The 4th IEEE Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing, Virginia, August 1995.
- Nimrod; The Mighty Hunter
- Nimrod. He was the first to be a mighty king on the earth.
Suggested News Resources
- Ask the Barman: Vicky Cristina Tel Aviv
- By YONI COHEN Working behind this fully stocked bar, which is built around a large impressive tree, Nimrod Yona never stops smiling as he serves some of his favorite drinks.
- Chariot eyes partner for Namibia blocks
- Oil major BP farmed-in to areas off the Southern coast of Namibia earlier on Monday, joining Chariot and Brazilian state oil company Petrobras, to explore block 2714A with the Nimrod prospect the first well to be drilled.
- NACO to present free outdoor concert to mark 10th anniversary of 9/11
- The orchestra will perform what the NAC describes as “moving and uplifting music,” including Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings, Nimrod from Elgar's Enigma Varitions, the first movement of Mozart's Symphony No.
Suggested Web Resources
- Urban Dictionary: nimrod
- 1. A mighty hunter. Now chiefly used in this sense outside the United States.
- Nimrod International Journal of Prose and Poetry
- Longstanding literary journal from the University of Tulsa. Subscription and submission information, awards, and featured issues.
- What exactly is a nimrod?
- Feb 11, 2004 Dear Yahoo!: What exactly is a nimrod? Should I be offended if someone calls me one?
- Ancient Days :: Who Was Nimrod? :: by David Livingston
- Nimrod is Gilgamesh; Nimrod means rebellious - not a mighty warrior in a good sense but rather an evil tyrant who led a rebellion against God.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseconomy of africa colonialism
chinese grammar parts of speech
tallit for putting on a tallit gadol