A selection of articles related to nineveh.
Original articles from our library related to the Nineveh. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nineveh.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 10:3 And the sons of...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
Nineveh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nineveh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The “Nineveh Plain Province - Assyrian American National Coalition
- Prevent the Ethno-Religious Extermination of Iraq's Indigenous, Christian Assyrians: The “Nineveh Plain Province Solution” – A Legislative Proposal.
- NINEVEH REPENTS
- Bible Story 162. NINEVEH. REPENTS.
- Discoveries At Nineveh by Austen Henry Layard, Esq., D.C.L.
- Discoveries At Nineveh. 1. Discoveries At Nineveh by.
- Nineveh Plain Needs Assessment
- Nineveh Plains Needs. Assessment Report. The case of ChaldoAssyrians and other Minorities.
Suggested News Resources
- Biblical city of Nineveh under threat in Iraq
- by Sean McLachlan (RSS feed) on Aug 23rd 2011 at 1:00PM Three thousand years ago, the city of Nineveh in Iraq had a population of 100000 and was the capital of the Neo-Assyrian Empire.
- Analysis: Iraq al-Qaeda regroups, Shi'ite militias threaten
- The northern province of Nineveh, as well as Salahuddin and Diyala provinces, are still hotspots for al Qaeda, Iraqi security officials said. It is also gaining strength in the Iraqi capital and nearby southern districts.
- Authorities investigate Trafalgar shooting
- Bryan Wooldridge, Nineveh, returned to the scene several hours later and was arrested, as was Christopher Keller at his Nineveh home later in the day, Cox said.
- Opposition to New Province in Iraq's Nineveh Plateau
- The Iraqi Justice and Reform Movement announced today that it rejects the formation of a province in the Ninewa plateau, warning that this step may divide the country.
- What is the anger of G-d?
- This week I read the beginning of Nahum, and I noticed a special description about The Lord's anger as written: "The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nineveh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Nineveh was an ancient Assyrian city on the eastern bank of the Tigris River, and capital of the Neo Assyrian Empire.
- Nineveh - Crystalinks
- Nineveh is mentioned about 1800 BC as a worship place of Isatar, who was responsible for the city's early importance.
- Nineveh On Line
- News and Analysis of Assyrian and Assyrian-related issues Worldwide.
- The fall of Nineveh: introduction
- In the Fall of Nineveh Chronicle, which is translated here, we can read about the events of these years.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaffirmations dictionary
stomach cancer histopathology
fall river massachusetts geography
evander holyfield career
george mason university famous alumni