- The Origin of the Original Ninfa's
- Previously, in 1985, Ninfa's sold their restaurant's naming rights to a restaurant group in a joint venture, but after a series of legal battles, Ninfa's lost those rights forever. There were once as many as 55 Ninfa's, but they lost them all.
- with Ninfa Leonardia
- Ninfa Leonardia I had a series of very interesting phone calls yesterday. One, a very avid watcher of the political scene, said: “Why did you write that Bacolod City has hired 7,000 traffic enforcers. You should have written 7001.
- Not too Smart?
- Ninfa Leonardia China now claims it discovered all of the South Sea China. If you “discovered” something owned by somebody, does it mean it is yours already? Maybe their slogan is “Finders Keepers”?
- The SC okays Poe
- Ninfa Leonardia The Supreme Court has spoken.
Ninfa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ninfa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.