A selection of articles related to ningal.
Original articles from our library related to the Ningal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ningal.
- (Sumerian) The moon-God, child of Enlil and Ninlil, husband of Ningal, and in at least one tradition the father of Utu and Inanna....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Ningal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ningal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SUMERIAN CONSORT
- NINHURSAĜA ŠULPA'E Keš. Emah. Dingirmah birth.
- Lent Prayers Manglish.p65
- Manushyaputhranmaare! ningal ethratholam ente bahumaanathe maraykkukayum Ningal neethiyude balikale kazhichu karthaavil aashrayippin.
- Land use change and population growth in the Morobe Province of
- Land use change and population growth in the Morobe Province of. Papua New Guinea between 1975 and 2000. Tine Ningal a,b.
- Marie Desmar
- temple de. Ningal et habitations des prêtresses. E-nun-mah.
- The Courtship of Inanna and Dumuzi Fr = Framer, who tells the story
- Ni = Ningal, mother of Inanna Ningal. My sister, Geshtinanna, is as good as yours. Queen of the palace, Fr Inanna ran to Ningal, the mother who bore her.
Suggested News Resources
- Medicos celebrate 30 years of Khuroo's 'E' Virus Discovery
- The population group had a single water source 'Ningal Nallah' [stream] which when tested was found to have fecal contamination-result of latrines build in its course.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ningal - www.GatewaysToBabylon.com
- Ningal´s character as far as the myths where She figures is concerned comprehend two fundamental phases in the life of EveryWoman.
- Ningal (ancient goddess) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- His consort, Ningal, was a reed goddess.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesarabic language syllable structure
the weather channel slogans
royal corps of signals history
hinduism and islam comparison
aisha young marriage age controversy
the supremes impact
zippo trimmingreplacing the wick