- Nintu definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- INCLUDED PEDIGREES TO FOUNDATION: Nintu Solon; Nintu
- Nintu Solon; Nintu Solitaire; Nintu Zenobia; Nintu Tanneth;Nintu Clovis. MARCUS ZIA Nintu Garrya; Nintu Tabitha; Nintu Petra; Nintu Lucrece;.
- INCLUDED PEDIGREES TO FOUNDATION: Nintu Proteus; Nintu
- Nintu Proteus; Nintu Polydora; Nintu Clovis; Balkis ;Nintu Naia ;Balkis; Nintu Orcrist; Nintu Kerridwen; Nintu Spockle;Nintu Woozle.
- NINTU GLITTERING ZAHAN Registration No - AUSTRALIAN MIST
- Nintu Proteus (N)11142 Gen2 (Australian Mist Chocolate Spotted ). Nintu Nothung Nintu Samson (N) 105155 (Australian Mist Brown Spotted ).
- Native Middle Eastern Chants and Dances of Universal Peace
- groups. Nintu Mami Ninhursag are Babylonian-Assyrian names for the Deity that created humans (lulu). 'She who helps us on her spiral way'.
- Babylonian Gods and Goddesses - Who Are the Babylonian Gods
- He is the chief god of the Great Triad, with Ea and Enlil. In Sumerian mythology, he was the god of sky, husband of Nintu (Ki), and the father and ruler of all gods.
- Nintu Cattery
- Australian Mist Cat, only Australian pedigree cat breed, environmentally friendly house cat perfect for all ages from Breed Founder's Nintu Cattery.
- Nintu | Define Nintu at Dictionary.com
- nintu. noun. a name under which Ninkhursag was worshipped.
Nintu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nintu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfuke zen early history and practice
hello world program autoit
public transport in istanbul cable car
dravidian languages sanskrit influence
brazilian tapir behavior
abbeys and priories in scotland highland region
jonathan dickinson voyage and shipwreck