A selection of articles related to nirguna brahman.
Original articles from our library related to the Nirguna Brahman. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nirguna Brahman.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
Nirguna Brahman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nirguna Brahman books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sankara's Two-Level View of Truth: Nondualism on Trial
- Theology (metaphysics): a. Saguna Brahman: qualified, duality (Personal Lord; Isvara; worship, hymnody) b.
- EFFECTIVE EVANGELISM Witnessing to Hindus (Part One
- called Brahman — an impersonal, monistic (“all is one”) force. The highest form of Brahman is nirguna (“without attributes or qualities”).
Suggested News Resources
- Keeping Faith: Shivaji Sondhi
- In Hinduism, we distinguish Saguna Brahman and Nirguna Brahman. Saguna means the ultimate reality with attributes, and Nirguna means the ultimate reality without attributes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nirguna Brahman
- The impersonal aspect of the Ultimate Reality is called Nirguna Brahman in Hindu scriptures.
- EDITOR'S CHOICE: Shri Ganesha: Saguna and Nirguna Brahman
- Shri Ganesha: Saguna and Nirguna Brahman “No other religion offers such insight into the intricate workings of our universe than Hinduism.
- Brahman hinduism | Saguna Nirguna brahman Hindu god
- brahman hinduism: Brahman is that entity in Hinduism the world knows as God Almighty!
- Brahman - वेद Veda
- The personality behind Brahman is known as Parabrahman (The superior Brahman).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
authority sociology and philosophy
al-qaeda in iraq goals