- Enlightenment now 5 pounds heavier: Scholars produce massive Buddhist dictionary
- Creating a 1.2 million–word dictionary devoted to the principles, practices, people, places and pennings of Buddhism might seem like the kind of feat possible only through the intervention of nirmanakaya, a kind of doppelganger of the Buddha, ...
- The Fourth Turning of Buddhism – Part 2 – Structures and States – Ken Wilber
- These 5 bodies, supporting those 5 natural states of consciousness, are: 1) gross or physical body (Nirmanakaya in Buddhism—“kaya” means “body”), 2) subtle body (Sambhogakaya in Buddhism, 3) causal body (in Vedanta; “very subtle” body in Vajrayana, ...
- Radical Vulnerability: The Three Sicknesses and Two Lights
- In a recent New York Times' opinion piece, Against Invulnerability, Todd May takes a stand against philosophies that advocate that we develop an invulnerable stance in the face of the vicissitudes of this life.
- Colombo Dance Platform keeps in step with traditional and modern
- Mahesh Umagiliya's 'Nirmanakaya' explores low country dance rituals while Priyanthi Anusha's 'Inner Outer' is a piece of performance art. Arpeggio dancer Pradeep Gunaratne will take on 'Kuvanna's Metamorphosis' while Wendy Perera and Sulochana ...
- 'Good Planets Are Hard to Find'
- Here's a summertime post about music, people, and the planet — lyrical and instrumental compositions that connect you with the “pale blue dot” or inspire you to live a life attuned, at least a little, to nature's cycles.
Nirmanakaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nirmanakaya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdigital clock
srg ssr ide suisse romansh
ronald slim williams
montgomery county ohio major highways