A selection of articles related to nirvana day.
Original articles from our library related to the Nirvana Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nirvana Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Nirvana Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nirvana Day books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Buddhists Celebrate Nirvana Day
- Nirvana Day refers to an annual Buddhist festival that is celebrated on February 15th in commemoration of the death of Buddha at the age of 80 years when he reached Nirvana. The day is also known as Parinirvana Day. According to the Buddhist faith, ...
- Pruning Vines In The Spring Is Vital To Ensuring A Successful Vintage
- Despite gardening gloves, my hands were in serious pain by the end of the pruning spree, and sore the next day too. This job takes skill and practice, and no, having a home or fire escape garden doesn't count.
- Cruise ships: Why people are signing up to become full-time seafarers
- “The Portraits restaurant is a gastronomic nirvana…”. The spokeswoman did stress that allowance was made for the boredom that might set in on a long sea voyage. “You don't have to dine at Michelin-star level every day,” she said.
- How the Face of Independent Music Changed in 120 Minutes
- Pinfield's initial stint as host dovetailed with alternative rock's full-on infiltration of the mainstream by the mid-'90s.
- O-Zone: All in a day's work
- I just read an article about how the Jags did not do enough on the first day of free agency! What some people forget is the player has to want to be part of your team.
Nirvana Day Topics
Related searcheschristopher mccandless
murder murder demographics
george w bush domestic policy
coastal management gabions
cedric bixler-zavala biography
cooperative utility cooperative