A selection of articles related to nirvana day.
Original articles from our library related to the Nirvana Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nirvana Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Nirvana Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nirvana Day books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Interfaith Calendar 2011 – 2012
- 15th Nirvana Day (Buddhist/ Jain). 22nd Ash Wednesday/ Lent Begins (Christian. 26th Intercalary Days (Baha'I - ends March 1st).
- Budhist Festivals & Holy Days
- Nirvana Day: regional observance of the death of Buddha. It is also known as. Parinirvana day and is celebrated by some Buddhists on February 15th.
- 2011 - 2012 IDC Diversity Calendar List (PDF)
- February 6 – Constitution Day [Mexico]. February 6 - Lantern Festival [China]. February 8 – Nirvana Day [Buddhist].
- PRELIMINARY ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2011-2012 School Year
- 03. Classes Resume. 16.
Suggested News Resources
- Celestial Spa Authentic
- These can currently be experienced at the Nirvana Day Spa in Berkshire, the biggest day spa in the UK and are set to roll out at other spas across the world. What are you waiting for?
Suggested Web Resources
- Parinirvana Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Parinirvana Day, or Nirvana Day is a Mahayana Buddhist holiday celebrated in East Asia. By some it is celebrated on 8 February, but by most on 15 February.
- Nirvana Day - BBC
- Nirvana Day is an annual Buddhist festival that remembers the death of the Buddha when he reached Nirvana at the age of 80.
- Nirvana Day -- Holiday Observing the Buddha's Entry Into Nirvana
- Nirvana Day -- Parinirvana -- is a Mahayana Buddhist observation of the death and attainment of Nirvana of the historical Buddha.
- Nirvana Day
- Nirvana Day. This is the day for remembering the death of Shakyamuni Buddha. Remembering Shakyamuni Buddha.
- Nirvana Day - Mindfulness Matters
- Feb 15, 2011 Today, 15 February, marks the Buddhist holiday of “Nirvana Day.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nirvana Day Topics
Related searchesketu dictionary
siddur creating the siddur
easter island today
blue collar tv redneck words
francis lee bailey boston strangler
shadowrun theoretical troll
paranoia agent story