A selection of articles related to nirvana sutra.
Original articles from our library related to the Nirvana Sutra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nirvana Sutra.
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Nirvana Sutra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nirvana Sutra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ben & Jerry's Announce New Flavor On Snapchat
- "Spooning your way to brownie nirvana?" asks Ben & Jerry's in the description for Brownie Batter Core. "Smack dab in the middle of this brownie-chunk-filled ice cream there's a core of unbaked brownie batter calling your name.
- Mahashivaratri special: Feasting, fasting and meaning
- But that also means end of the body, the end of identity, nirvana! Devdutt Pattanaik is a renowned author, mythologist, and leadership consultant, whose work focuses on deriving management insights from mythology to reveal a very Indian approach to ...
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts in the world. Composed in the dawn of human philosophy and thought, they are an intgral part of humanity's history. Below are the links to download the 4 Vedas as PDF, in English, Hindi and Telugu.
- Learning the meaning of absorption: The true state
- The Heart Sutra is best summed up by the mantra 'Gate gate pragate prasagate bodhi svh' which the Dalai Lama translates as "Go, go, go beyond, go thoroughly beyond and establish yourself in Nothingness!
- Why Buddhists Celebrate Nirvana Day
- However, Nirvana Day is celebrated by Buddhists in different ways all over the globe. There are Buddhists who spend the Parinirvana Day reading scriptures from the Parinirvana Sutra, an ancient chronicle that explains the last days of Buddha.
Nirvana Sutra Topics
Related searchessister act
dream dictionary net
us military bases in japan
kokopelli origins and development
too shallow or too slow breathing