A selection of articles related to nirvikalpa samadhi.
Original articles from our library related to the Nirvikalpa Samadhi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nirvikalpa Samadhi.
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
Nirvikalpa Samadhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nirvikalpa Samadhi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nirvikalpa Samadhi Is Knowledge Of The Soul
- This is nirvikalpa samadhi. When the mind merges totally in the Truth, it experiences the nirvikalpa state of spontaneous bliss of uninterrupted Self-know-ledge.
- The Cannabis Chronicles: A truthful account of the most evil plant ever
- Importantly, when we say “all” here, we are not referring to people who have attained nirvikalpa samadhi or comparable levels of non-dual enlightenment: we are referring to people who are still deluded by the interplay of material forms, people who are ...
- Brahma Padartha: The Unsolved Mystery of Nabakalebara
- It is another description of the ultimate state of consciousness termed as 'nirvikalpa samadhi' or 'nirvana'. So, 'Brahma padartha' cannot be accepted as the identity of Brahma.
- I Know You Mean Well
- From direct experience, he found at the very least Christianity and Islam, as well as worship of Krishna and Mother Kali, leading to a vision of God and savikalpa as well as nirvikalpa samadhi.
- Baba Ashutosh Maharaj -- what happens during a samadhi?
- In nirvikalpa samadhi, the person is highly susceptible to being distracted and can be brought out of his state with disturbance caused by loud sound or even a pin prick.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
eric clapton controversy and tragedy