Nishan E Haider
- Nishan-e-Haider: The mark of the lion
- Hazrat Ali (RA) was named 'Haider' by his mother, a name that means 'lion'. The Nishan-e-Haider, thus, gets its name from this moniker and is the 'mark of the lion'. The award was established on March 16, 1957.
- A Tribute to the youngest Nishan-e-Haider
- There is so much material on greatness and great men that it leaves a human mind perplexed about its true meaning and essence. There are multiple answers to the question,” What makes men great?” It is all about perspective.
- Response from Pakistan to Indian veteran's blog published on jantakareporter.com
- Rana Shabbir Sharif's (Nishan-e-Haider) shahadat twice in your letter solely to provoke hatred but believe me without knowing you, I now know why you never reached the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in your career.
- 16th death anniversary of Nishan-e-Haider recipient Captain Karnal Sher Khan
- Captain Kernal Sher Khan (1970-1999) was a Pakistani army officer who embraced martyrdom during Kargil Conflict, is one of the among ten recipients who were are awarded Pakistan's highest gallantry award, 'Nishan-e-Haider'. Nishan-e-Haider literally ...
- Rashid Minhas day: Nation remembers national hero on his 65th birth anniversary
- Shaheed Rashid Minhas' sacrifice was recognized by the Pakistani nation and it was due to his selfless devotion that he was awarded the Nishan-e-Haider award. Rashid Minhas' sacrifice will forever be remembered by the Pakistani nation. The Kamra ...
Nishan E Haider is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nishan E Haider books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nishan E Haider Topics
gray wolf anatomy amp physiology
balochistan pakistan geography